How do I take a screenshot of what I am seeing?
To take a screenshot please follow the below steps:
1.When then error occurs press the 'Print Screen' button, located near the F12 key (It will read Prt Scr). Please note nothing will happen at this point.
2. Please open the Paint program. This can be accessed by clicking on Start> then All Programs then Accessories > then Paint
3. You should now be able to click on the Edit tab along the top of the screen then on the drop down click Paste.
An image of your screen should appear in the application.
4. Now click File >then Save As...
5. You should note where the file is to be saved; normally it is simple to navigate to save on your desktop. Name the file something memorable.
6. Now close Paint
7. Open up a new email and enter our email address email@example.com
8. Click on Insert> Attachments.
9. A new window should open. You now need to navigate to where you saved the file. - Select the file and click Open.
10. The file should now be attached to your email you can now send the email.