Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


What do I do if my dividend has been reported on the wrong schedule?


Please call our Contact Centre on 0800 279 6551 / 0141 352 3909 or email us.

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful