Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


What is a 'Transfer from your current broker' form?


If you want to transfer cash or UK stocks held electronically with another broker, please complete a Transfer From Your Current Broker form and send it to us.

Barclays Stockbrokers
New Business Department
Tay House
300 Bath Street
G2 4LH

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful