How can I add/remove my spouse on my account?
To change your MarketMaster account, we need to open a new account. You must send:
• A completed MarketMaster application form with your existing MarketMaster account number marked on the form
• A completed Direct Debit instruction.
• An original bank statement dated within the last 6 months so we can verify the bank account details. If you're setting up the Direct Debit on a Barclays bank account, we don't need a bank statement.
• A covering letter from you, including your account number to say that you want to change your account to a new joint/sole account.
• A completed Gift Declaration form.
• If you would prefer hard copies of the forms please call us on 0800 279 6551 / 0141 352 3909 and we'll send you them.
Please note - as this is a new account:
• We will run our standard new applicant (address, identity and credit) checks for your spouse.
• You will no longer see the online dealing history for your existing individual account as there will be a new account created.
• You will receive a new account number
There is no charge for switching to this new account.