What is a SIPP Additional Contribution Form?
You can make a contribution to your SIPP in any of the following ways. In all cases, apart from where you fund using your debit card, you will need to complete an Additional Contribution Form.
• Online using a Debit Card: The link will take you through to the SIPP Administrator's (AJ Bell' s) website, and your contribution will be processed directly. You will be asked for your SIPP account number (please insert as XXX/XXXXXXXX/XX) and to identify yourself with your date of birth
• Electronic Transfer by CHAPS or online banking: contact the SIPP administration Team on 0845 300 9020 (option 4) for bank account details and how to ensure that electronic transfers are recognised.
• Cheque: Fund your SIPP by cheque, made payable to ‘Sippdeal Trustees Ltd RE (your name)
• Directly from your MarketMaster or ISA: You can transfer cash from your MarketMaster or ISA into your SIPP by contacting Barclays Stockbrokers Client Service on 0800 279 6551 / 0141 352 3909 and providing an instruction over the telephone
• Direct Debt: Make regular contributions to your SIPP by direct debit. Please complete the form and return to the SIPP administrator
You can also transfer existing pension savings into a SIPP. Before doing this you should consider whether you may lose out on any benefits or incur and charges. Some pensions may not be suitable to consolidate into your SIPP. If you are unsure you should seek professional advice. Find out more about how to transfer existing pensions to us, or speak to our specialist team which will help you an will ensure that your transfer is completed promptly.