Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


How do I change my address to overseas or Non UK?


Change to non-uk address

  • We can accept requests from the account holder(s) either in writing, by telephone, or by secure email through our website
  • A Residency Form needs to be completed if you are still resident within Europe
  • A Residence Qualification Form, this is only to be completed if the change of address relates to an ISA account.

Documentation is only required if you are residing out with the UK for anything more than 183 days per year. Failure to provide confirmation of your return/stay will result in dealing suspensions being placed on your account. Verification documents will be required to remove the applied suspensions.

Once we have received your request we will complete our required residency checks.


Please note our acceptance of overseas residents is under regular review. We will notify you if there are any further changes to our policy.

Written requests to change your address should be sent to our address as noted below. Please note your account number on your request and sign as confirmation.
For joint accounts we require signed confirmation from both account holders.

Portfolio Maintenance Department
Barclays Stockbrokers
Tay House
300 Bath Street
G2 4LH

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful