Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


How do I send copies of my contract notes to my employer/IFA?


Please contact us via secure email with the name and address of your employer/IFA and we will set this up for you.

Login to your account

Select 'Contact Us' form the top right of the screen

Then under 'Contact us by email' click General enquiries.

This will allow you to enter a secure email and select the green button 'Send Enquiry' at the bottom right of the screen.

If you wish to request this in writing, please send to our address as noted below. Please note your account number on your request and sign as confirmation.

Portfolio Maintenance Department
Barclays Stockbrokers
Tay House
300 Bath Street
G2 4LH

Alternatively you can call us by telephone on 0800 279 6551 / 0141 352 3909.

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful