Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


I hold share certificates - can you send me a revised tax voucher?


We are unable to provide a revised tax voucher for Certificated accounts as the Company Registrars, not Barclays Stockbrokers, prepare the payment.   When completing your tax return, send your original tax voucher along with a copy of our letter 'Claim for Dividends' and a copy of your contract note.

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful