Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


How do I request (or cancel) Automatic Dividend Reinvestment?


Send us a secure email, by logging in to our website and clicking on 'contact us'.

Alternatively, write to us at Barclays Stockbrokers, Tay House, 300 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4LH.

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful