Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


Can I request a duplicate Consolidated Tax Certificate?


If you require a duplicate and it has been more than 3 months since the original Consolidated Tax Certificate was sent then there is a charge of £17.50 +VAT.  Please contact us via the website by logging into your account and selecting 'Contact Us' to send a secure message if you wish to request this.  Alternatively you can also phone us on 0800 279 6551 / 0141 352 3909.

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful