I want to receive voting forms and/or AGM/EGM attendance forms, how do I do this?
We can arrange for a letter of attendance to be sent to you if you wish to attend an AGM/EGM/CM. Please allow us a minimum of 7 business days notice to ensure we have enough time to arrange this for you.
If you're unable to attend, and wish to vote by proxy, this can be arranged for you. As the proxy vote needs to be lodged with the company Registrars two business days before the meeting, please allow at least 7 business days notice to ensure we have enough time to arrange this for you.
To arrange your attendance or proxy vote, please call us on 0800 279 6551 or 0141 352 3909, or send us a secure email as follows:
1. Login to your account online
2. Select 'Contact Us'
3. Select 'Contact us by email'
4. Select ' General enquiries'
5. Select 'Other' in the primary enquiry category
6. Please fill in the 'Your enquiry' box with the name of company as well as the date of meeting (if known), and whether you wish to proxy vote or attend. If voting, please confirm how you're voting for each resolution
7. Finally, Click 'Send enquiry'