If a stock is Automatic Dividend Reinvestment (ADR) eligible, why hasn’t this stock been re-invested on my portfolio?
The main reasons this occurs are:
- You may not have chosen the ADR option when you opened your account.
- You may not have held the minimum share of the stock at the time of reinvestment.
- The dividend paid may not have been over £10.00.
- The dividend may not have been paid to your cash management account.
- The ADR may have taken your account overdrawn and in which case this would not have been reinvested.
Please note that you will always be sent a Contract Note once the ADR has been actioned.