How do I respond to a Corporate Action?
You can Telephone our Corporate Actions team or tear off the slip provided and mail it to us. The quickest and easiest method however, is to respond online - to do this please follow the instructions below:
- Log-in to your account
- Click the 'Portfolio & Deal' tab located towards the top of the page
- Select 'corporate actions summary'
- Select Email Corporate actions instruction'
- Enter your details and the Corporate Action Reference Number (located in your letter)
- Give us your clear instructions stating your preferred option
- Select the green 'Send instruction' button
Sending your message through this specific option will ensure your instruction is logged by our Corporate Actions Team. After sending your instruction you will see a confirmation screen reading:
"Your instruction is now being processed and no further action is required. Please note if you have replied after the instruction end date we will not be able to process your instruction.
Please print this page if you require proof of confirmation."