When will Automatic Dividend Reinvestment be triggered?
Automatic Dividend Reinvestment will only trigger if:
- Your account is set to receive ADR and the account still holds shares in the stock at the time of reinvestment
- The dividend is £10 or more
- The balance remaining after any overdue fees/overdrawn positions have been cleared is greater than £10
- The account is not in a the process of being closed
- The account has no dealing restrictions
- The account has no unsettled deals outstanding; and the account has an active Cash Management Service.