Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


I want to know if I will need to pay higher rate of tax - Can you advise me?


We cannot advise on tax issues.  Please contact your local tax office or seek independent advice.

You can also find information on a variety of tax subjects, including Capital Gains Tax, on the HRMC website.

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful