Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


Can I get my debit card payment refunded if I want my money back?


Following a payment should you decide that you want to instruct a full or partial refund back to your bank account please contact our Client Services Team by telephone on 0800 279 6551 / 0141 352 3909 in order for this instruction to be processed.

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful