Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


Where do I send my cheques to?


If you wish to deposit a cheque please also include a letter clearly indicating whether the payment is a cash deposit, or in settlement of outstanding membership fee or administration charges.  If your cheque is to pay for administration charges, please refer to ISA – Payment of Administration Charges or guidance on what is permitted in accordance with current Inland Revenue Regulations.

Send your letter and cheque to:

Barclays Stockbrokers
New Business Team
Tay House
300 Bath Street
G2 4LH

For Investment ISA and Managed ISA accounts you must complete an ‘Additional ISA Subscription’ form and send this with your cheque made payable to ‘Barclays Bank PLC (BBPLC)’ to the address given above.

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful