Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


I want to fund my account or pay fees by cheque, who do I make my cheque payable to?


You should make a cheque payable to Barclays Bank PLC (BBPLC) and post it to the New Business Team, Barclays Stockbrokers, 300 Bath Street, Glasgow G2 4LH.

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful