How do I add cash to my account online?
Please view our video on How2 'Make An Online Debit Card Payment'. This will explain the process step by step.
Please note that you will be automatically redirected to another Barclays website to view our How2 videos.
To add cash by Debit card:
- Login to your account at www.BarclaysStockbrokers.co.uk
- Click 'Portfolio & Deal' from the menu bar
- Select 'Cash Manager'
- You will see a box containing your account with an option at the bottom right to 'Add funds'
- This will bring up a window asking you to enter the amount you wish to add
- Select 'continue'
- You will be taken to the Verify Visa screen and asked to input your card details
- Once all details are input select 'Submit Payment' to add the funds to your account
If you wish to add money via a bank transfer please view FAQ 'How do I make a CHAPS/BACS payment?'
PLEASE BE AWARE WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OR ELECTRON CARDS.