Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


How do I add cash if I live overseas?


Payment to our bank account - To transfer money from your bank account directly to your stockbroking account, you should use the following bank details:

Sort Code 20-87-98
Account Number 80231207

If transferring money from overseas you may also need:

Swift Number BARCGB22
IBAN Number GB60BARC 208798 80231207 

Please ensure that you put your name and 13 digit account number on the payment when you send it. Please also let us know when the payment has been sent.


How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful