Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


Where can I find more information in relation to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?


Up to date information in relation to FSCS and relevant compensation limits can be found by visiting the dedicated government FSCS website at the link below;

You can also view further details concerning 'client money' regulations using this link:

What protection do I have on my uninvested cash?

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful