Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


Should I expect the returns from my Structured Product to qualify for Capital Gains Tax?


Returns from Structured Products would normally be subject to Capital Gains Tax though UK resident individuals have an annual exemption.  You should seek taxation advice before investing.  The bases and levels of taxation can change.  The value of relief depends on your individual circumstances.

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful