What is the Barclays Stockbrokers Funds Market?
Barclays Stockbrokers Funds Market gives you access to a selection of the UK's most popular funds from leading fund managers. We have negotiated special rates with the fund managers to offer you value for money. All Funds Market funds have a maximum initial charge of 0%.
Click here to use our funds factsheet search, which allows you to select whether to view All UK retail Unit trusts & OIECs or Barclays Stockbrokers Funds Market through the Fund Universe drop down.
The Barclays Stockbrokers Funds Market is designed to offer you access to one of the UK's widest ranges of funds from leading Fund Managers. It can be accessed through our Investment ISA, Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) and MarketMaster® accounts.
• Access to over 2,500 funds from more than 100 fund managers.
• No initial charges. Save between 1% and 5.5%.
• No account charges when holding only Funds Market funds.
Fund Manager Annual Management Charges (AMC) still apply.
Everything you need to choose the funds to suit your investment goals.
• Our Regular Investment Service offers you the opportunity to make regular monthly investment instructions into a range of funds from our Funds Market.
• Citywire Selection includes 90 funds, considered to be amongst the best available and spread across all the major sectors. Citywire is an award winning independent funds, news, research and analysis provider. Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
• Extensive research, insights and tools. Find our everything you need to know about funds with our Guide to Investing in Funds.
• Invest with our online dealing platform or over the phone.
You should bear in mind that the value of funds can fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you invested. If you are unsure, please seek independent advice.