Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


What forms do I need to transfer an existing trading account with another broker?


You will need to complete a ‘Transfer from current broker' form.

If you hold foreign stocks with another broker you need to complete a Foreign Dealing application form

If you hold or intend to trade in US securities you must complete a W8 BEN form

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful