Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


Can I lodge a share certificate if it is in my maiden name?


You can still lodge shares the same way but also include your original or a certified copy of your marriage certificate (Must be certified by Barclays Bank due to copy right).

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful