Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


How do I lodge certificates in the name of a company into an Foreign Dealing Account (FDA)?


For any stock held in the name of a Company you must complete a Corporate Resolution as well as the appropriate Transfer form (This will differ depending on which country your stock is listed).

i.e. a Tyco International certificate held in the name of ABC Limited

The Corporate resolution form should be completed and sent in to us along with the Certificate and Transfer form.

View an example of how to complete the form, you should complete the form as per the red text.

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful