Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


What forms do I need to add share certificates to my MarketMaster account?


You will need to complete a Stock Lodgement form listing the certificates you want to lodge into your account with us, as well as CREST transfer form for each stock you want to lodge. .

If you wish to deposit shares in your name into an account of a beneficial owner we will also require a Third Party Transfer Form.

Please remember you send you original share certificates along with these forms.

Sample CREST Transfer form

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful