Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


What forms do I need to transfer an existing ISA with another provider?


Assuming that you already have a Barclays Stockbrokers Investment ISA, you will need to complete an ISA Transfer form.



How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful