What are the risks of a SIPP?
· The Barclays Stockbrokers SIPP is offered on an execution-only basis without pension and investment advice. You should feel confident you have the necessary skills and experience to make your own investment and pension decisions.
· The SIPP and/or the investment services described may not be suitable for you.
· It may not be in your best interests to move some pensions such as ‘final salary' or ‘defined benefit scheme'.
· If you have any doubts about the suitability of the SIPP or you need advice, including tax advice, you should consult a suitably qualified financial adviser.
· The value of investments can fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you originally invested.
· Your tax treatment and the value of tax benefits will depend on your individual circumstances and this, as well as other tax rules may change.