What is the Advisory Service?
For those who have investments of £500,000 or more, we have designed an Advisory service, which still enables you to keep control over your investment decisions but gives you the benefit of professional advice.
As part of the Advisory service we can offer you the following:
- Advice from one of our trusted advisers
- A two-way, long-term relationship where you stay in control
- Wide range of investments including unit trusts, fixed interest and overseas securities
- Help in developing an investment strategy based on your individual circumstances
- Advice on tax-efficient investments, such as ISAs
- Access to our extensive stock market research
- The freedom to discuss our suggestions and yours
- The reassurance of an experienced helping hand
- Dedicated and efficient client service
- The availability to discuss the performance of your portfolio and ideas or queries you might have
Alternatively you can e-mail us at Advisory.AdminDeskService@barclayswealth.com or write to us at:
Barclays Stockbrokers Advisory
1 Churchill Place