Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


Who do I contact if I am unable to find details about my pension?


If you think you might have pensions that you have forgotten about there is a Pension Tracing Service that can help you - they can be contacted on 0845 6002 537.

Alternatively you can write to them at:

Pension Tracing Service
The Pension Service
Tyneview Park
Whitley Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE98 1BA

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful