What can I see by looking at my account online?
Barclays Stockbrokers website gives you complete visibility of your account, enables you to manage your own dealing and investments online and have access to the wide range of data and tools available to research your investments with total security giving you complete peace of mind.
Amongst many of the advantages to online access, here are just a few reasons why it might be right for you:
- Access to real time equity price quotes.
- You can place equity and fund orders online 24 x 7.
When dealing in equities within market hours you receive price confirmation directly to your screen.
- Access to Barclays Stockbrokers Price Improver® which gives you the chance to beat the price displayed by the London Stock Exchange at the time you place your order.
- Competitive dealing commission charges, with Flexible Commission offering the chance to pay lower commission rates across qualifying accounts.
- Being able to deposit cash online quickly and conveniently.
- A detailed view of your account balances and share holdings.
- A full breakdown of your account's transaction history.
- A full and comprehensive research centre.
- The latest market news brought to you by Digital Look.
- Access to price, news and research alerts.
To access your account(s) online simply login using your existing User ID and Password.
If you do not have a Password or have forgotten it then please call us on 0800 279 6551 / 0141 352 3909. After taking you through some security checks we will ask you to specify a new password. Passwords must be between 8 and 15 characters in length and contain both letters and numbers. When you next log-in you will need to use your new password. Please note that passwords are case sensitive when accessing the website.