Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


What forms do I need to add share certificates to my trading account?


You will need to complete a Stock Lodgment form listing the certificates you want to lodge into your account with us, as well as CREST transfer form for each stock you want to lodge. If the Certificate is in the of a beneficial owner we will also require a Third Party transfer form.

If you prefer, we can fill out the CREST transfer form(s) for you - just complete the stock lodgment form and return it to us with your share certificate(s) and we'll do the rest, However, we will need to return the CREST transfer form(s) for you to sign and send back to us. This will increase the time taken to lodge into our nominee name.


How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful