Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


How do I know if I’ve contracted out?


If you're not sure whether you've ever contracted out of S2P or SERPS then HMRC can help you: call the HMRC Contracted Out Pension Helpline on 0845 915 0150 (and have a recent payslip to hand as they will need your National Insurance number).

How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful