Skip main navigation

Barclays uses cookies on this website. They help us to know a little bit about how you use our website, which improves the browsing experience– both for you and for others. They are stored locally on your computer or mobile device. To accept cookies, continue to use the website. Alternatively, go to the cookies policy for more information on how to disable cookies.


How can I keep my Pension Trader Account (PTA) with you but change my administrator?


Please complete a new Pension Trader Account application, detailing the new administrator's details.

We require a letter from the transferring administrators providing their authority for the transfer. This has to be signed by two authorised signatories and an up to date signatories list must be included.

For further information, please contact 0845 300 9020


How helpful was this answer?

Not at all Very helpful