What is the MarketMaster fee?
Your MarketMaster® account provides access to a wide range of features and benefits. In order to cover the costs of these services we charge dealing commission. Where you have not traded in the previous quarter we charge a quarterly administration fee to cover the cost of the service we provide.
This fee covers the cost of administration and electronic management of your nominee account including:
- The production of statements and valuations
- Processing of corporate action
- Dividend payments due to you as a shareholder
- Access to Barclays Stockbrokers Price Improver®
- A market leading execution platform with advanced order types
- As well as exclusive Barclays Wealth research and all the market news and data you need to make informed investment decisions.
The way in which the adminstration fee will be debited from you if you have not traded in the quarter will be dependent on your account set up.
You can choose to have fees debited from your cash management account or nominated bank account.
- No administration fee is payable if only funds from our Funds Market are held.
- £12 + VAT (trade only once in the quarter and this fee does not apply)
- An additional £25 + VAT for your overseas portfolio (waived if a deal was made in that quarter)
Please be aware that the quarter is measured 3 months from when your account is opened. This then recurs every 3 months.
A benefit of the Barclays Premier Life Bank account is that there are no admin fees on our MarketMaster accounts. If you have a Premier Life account, please contact us to let us know.